Welcome to our school website
Kenmore Park Infant and Nursery School is a Good School (Ofsted short inspection May 2018) where the personal development and well-being of every child is paramount, alongside a broad and enriched range of curricular experiences which all work together to develop the whole child.
Vision & Mission statement
Vision : Build confidence and solid foundations in the basic skills thus preparing our pupils to become lifelong learners.
The mission of this successful school is to uphold our pupils’ rights to an education (article 28)
We want for everyone to feel valued and included by:
* Aiming high to achieve excellence in learning by applying the dispositions of an effective learner
* Providing a safe and caring environment conductive to promoting learning, which is both positive and enjoyable (article 16)
* Promoting independent learning and encouraging everyone’s talents to the full (article 29)
* Embracing and celebrating the cultural diversity of our School family (article 30)
* Being committed to listening to our pupils voice (article 12)
Actively encouraging good, honest citizenship and British values through our SMSC curriculum thus equipping our pupils with the ability to make connections with their needs and rights (article 1)
(Articles are linked to numbers on the United Nations conventions on the Rights of the child.)
KPINS Mission Statement -please see the link for the document below.
KPINS Mission Statement
Please read the KPINS COVID Safeguarding policy addendum below.
KPINS Harrow Safeguarding Document Amendment – COVID-September 2020 (1)